What: Intensive Hajj Course
Where: Dar Al Ber, Mamzar Dubai
When: 3 Saturdays (8th, 15th & 22nd Nov.)
Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Transport: Available from Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman
For: Sisters Only
Registration: Required ASAP (Let me know & i’ll forward the relevant detail)
Course Out Line:
– A discussion of why you are going to Hajj.
– The Purpose of Life and the importance of Tawheed.
– The Shahaadah: Its meanings and conditions.
– The Importance of the Sunnah.
– The rights of the Quran.
– The Importance and Fiqh of Prayer. The Congregational, Friday and Funeral Prayers will also be discussed.
– The virtues and history of Makkah and Madinah and the rulings specific to them.
– A look at the places to visit in Madinah.
– The meaning of Hajj (and Umrah). Its importance, virtues and benefits.
– A detailed look at each stage of Hajj and Umrah.
– A historical overview of each stage (along with tafseer of related Quranic ayaat).
– Fiqh of each stage.
– Common mistakes in each stage
– Tips for each stage
– Women’s issues for each stage (if any).
– Shopping items
– Etiquettes of dua
– How to write a will
– Fitness tips
– Some advice for demophobes (those with fear of crowds) as Hajj is known for its huge crowds.
– What non-Hajjis can do during the month of Dhul Hijjah
– What happens AFTER Hajj?